Failure

by - 8:56:00 PM

pinterest.com

In the corner of the library, 10 minutes ago I was waiting for something (I thought it will make me better and give a better experience). May be I was too assured that I can succeed the final test confidently. Now, my heart, is like being tested. I am trying to always accept this, again. Knowing that you have tried so many times with confidence, with your heart, as well as you can, but you get failure, is like "I am really nothing". Yes, sometimes, I feel prostrate of this situation, just waiting for something I don’t know how it will end. Maybe I have too many sins in my life that I am facing this now, or He wants me to try again, making another effort hardly.
The thing is, I haven't given something better for my parents, also for my self. I am always dreaming my parents' smile everyday if sometime I can use my knowledge as well. I have to rebuild my almost lost determinations.
Immediately, I remember, yesterday I watched a video from an Ustadz, about the magical power of patience, how our Prophet Ayub got his test from Allah for about 20 years after his wealthy conditions. But, he believed it will end in the right time. He never asked for anything even though he is loved by Allah, he never asked Him for ending the problems. He waited until the limit of time that Allah has planned to, the time he finally got his double prosperity due to his patience. I have to believe in the same way as him. I have to be strong, keep trying, and never hope for something or someone except Allah, though those are difficult to do.

April 14, 2016.
11.09 am.

You May Also Like

2 komentar

  1. KABAR BAIK!

    Untuk mengenalkan diri dengan benar,
    SUSAN BOWMAN saya dari [SUSAN BOWMAN LOAN COMPANY]

    Saya adalah pemberi pinjaman pribadi, perusahaan saya memberikan pinjaman segala jenis dengan suku bunga 2% saja. Ini adalah kesempatan finansial di depan pintu Anda, terapkan hari ini dan dapatkan pinjaman cepat Anda.

    Ada banyak di luar sana yang mencari peluang atau bantuan keuangan di seluruh tempat dan tetap saja, tapi mereka tidak dapat mendapatkannya. Tapi ini adalah kesempatan finansial di depan pintu Anda dan dengan demikian Anda tidak bisa melewatkan kesempatan ini.

    Anda disarankan untuk melengkapi dan mengembalikan rinciannya di bawah ini ..

    Namamu: ______________________
    Alamat Anda: ____________________
    Negara: ____________________
    Tugas Anda: __________________
    Jumlah pinjaman yang dibutuhkan: ______________
    Jangka waktu pinjaman: ____________________
    Pendapatan bulanan: __________________
    Nomor ponsel: ________________
    Apakah Anda mengajukan pinjaman sebelum: ________________

    Layanan ini membuat individu, perusahaan, pelaku bisnis dan wanita.
    Jumlah pinjaman yang tersedia berkisar dari jumlah pilihan Anda untuk informasi lebih lanjut hubungi kami melalui email:
    Susanbowmanloancompany@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete